Justin gives talks on a variety of topics including creative entrepreneurship, marketing, design, illustration, and finding your passion.
Justin uses honesty, engagement and humor to connect with audiences. His presentations include images of his work, hand drawn slides, personal stories and openly sharing the big lessons he’s learned as a creative entrepreneur.
If you are interested in booking Justin, please contact him here.
- Co-Founder and Host of VenturePOP! Conference at New Orleans Jazz Market (September 2016)
- Moderator Social Media Panel at New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (March 2016)
- Presenter at Pecha Kucha at Press St. (October 2015)
- Speaker at AIGA Conference at Hyatt Regency (October 2015)
- Co-Founder and Host of VenturePOP! Conference at Propeller (October 2015)
- Panelist for ILI OpenSOURCE (September 2015)
- Panelist for Conversation: GEOGRAPHIES at the Contemporary Arts Center (September 2015)
- Panelist at IWES Community Uprising Conference (August 2015)
- Presenter at Loyola University DSGN Club (September 2014)
- Presenter at Loyola University Social Media Marketing class (August 2014)
- Panelist for AIGA Student Porfolio Day on Graphic Design (March 2013)
- Taught class: “Wordpress for Artists” Arts Council of New Orleans (February 2013)
- Panelist for Oxford American Panel on changing media landscape (October 2012)
- Taught class: “Social Media and the Power of Buzz” at Loyola University (October 2012)
- Panelist for AIGA Student Portfolio Day (March 2012)
- Taught class: “Using Facebook to Promote your Small Business” (April 2011)
- Speaker at Wordcamp Nola on Millennial Generation (April 2009)
- Panelist at American Association of Advertising Agencies Conference (April 2009)